Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love Live

Hello everyone! We're here: my "troupe" and I, back from a mini vacation at home. Now I have to catch up to day and see what lies ahead this 2010.
......................................................
Hola a todos! Ya estamos aquí mi "troupe" y yo, de vuelta de unas mini vacaciones en casa. Ahora toca ponernos al día y ver que nos depara este 2010.
Start with some gifts that I have received that are worthy of naming, I love the simple and practical things (and cool) so don't expect frills, but for me they are.
..................................................................................
Empezaré por algunos regalitos que he recibido, me encantan las cosas prácticas y chulas, así que... no esperéis grandes lujos, aunque para mi lo son.
^_^

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...