Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My After Party Stars


Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender at the EE British Academy Film Awards After Party on 10th, February.
I love her as an actress (have you seen her movie "Silver Linings Playbook?) and about him...
I've seen him in person and really, I have no words, how can be so close and friendly with people ... He is amazing.
-------
Jennifer Lawrence and Michael Fassbender en la fiesta posterior a los BAFTA el pasado domingo 10 de  Febrero.
Ella me encanta como actriz (Habéis visto "El lado bueno de las cosas"?) y de él, que os voy a decir...  le he visto en persona y realmente no tengo palabras, cómo puede ser tan cercano y amable con la gente... es algo increible.

ff
Photos by unknown.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...