Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Mexico Band

Terrence Malick, Rooney Mara, Ryan Gosling and Michael Fassbender in a pic behind scenes of the new Untitled Project of Malick in Mexico.
I had this pic since last november month and I've remembered it today with Michael's birthday. It's a funny pic for a great day.
Happy Birthday Michael!

-------
Terrence Malick, Rooney Mara, Ryan Gosling y Michael Fassbender en el rodaje de lo nuevo y sin titulo de Malick.
Tengo la foto desde el pasado mes de noviembre, cuando estaban rodando en México, y me he acordado hoy....  Felicidades Michael!

ff
Photo by unknown.






3 comments:

tommy said...

Happy Birthday Michael!

GamesBX said...

I really enjoyed reading this post, I always appreciate topics like this being discussed to us. Information very nice. I will follow post Thanks for sharing.
How to Play Level 77 in Gardenscapes?
Vector Pros and Cons
Code Vein review
Hitman 2 review

Anonymous said...

tailoring institutes in Chennai

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...